We have created and sustained Ireland‘s most prestigious landscapes for over 40 years. Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting for a number of roles to expand our award- winning teams.
SAP Landscapes Ltd has created and sustained Ireland’s most prestigious landscapes for over 40 years. All
employees are required to work as part of a team to ensure the quality of work delivered is to an excellent
standard and that the work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
This job description outlines some of the duties and responsibilities that are associated with your role but
it is by no means an exhaustive list and may be amended as the management of the company directs.
• Register new starters and leavers via Revenue Online System (ROS)
• Application of tax and PRSI details and ensuring data is accurate and up to date
• Processing the weekly and monthly employee payroll (250 staff) to agreed deadlines
• Dealing with all aspects of the payroll process
– Starters and Leavers
– Benefit in Kind
– Statutory and voluntary additions and deductions
• Preparation and filing of monthly P30’s on ROS
• Compile monthly pension/health reconciliations/payroll and headcount/labour cost reports
• Attend regular team meetings
• Ad hoc duties
Salary: €30 – €35,000 (Pro Rata) – 30 Hours per week